MCX Motor (Phils.,) Inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ordering Parts
I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:58 am by banjaxed

» GravitaResearch.com: Best Stock Future Tips Provider
I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:48 am by researchgravita

» Great ventures Commodity Tips
I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:39 am by researchgravita

» Get Free Intraday Tips and Trading Strategies
I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:35 am by researchgravita

» RAINE R 125
I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:22 am by crossx

» Hi Everyone ,so glad to join this community.
I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:46 pm by stockEX4u

» Introduction
I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:36 am by MCXtips

» MCX Marauder 150
I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:36 pm by dadati2007

» RSGA.in: Best Commodity Tips Provider
I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:43 pm by sweetriddhi

Affiliates
free forum

I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City

2 posters

Go down

I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City Empty I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City

Post  mikegreat1982 Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:56 am

baka meron pong mga fanatic ng raine-s dyan na pwedeng mkasuggest ng customizations...meron po akong mcx mc, monoshock, extended arm swing. pwede ho ba gawing motard style ang raine? i-post ko po ang picture ng mc ko...mraming slamat!

Last edited by mikegreat1982 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional subject)

mikegreat1982

Back to top Go down

I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City Empty Re: I'm one of the few who own an MCX motorcycle here in Dumaguete City

Post  dr_viruze Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:06 am

low profile ang akin sir, kung high profile nman underneath mo ang ilalim you can customize it change the drum brake to discbrake sa likod then palitan moh ang shifter ng single...

dr_viruze

Back to top Go down